Direct Debit at Fit for a Princess
You can now pay for your classes on a monthly payment system, as we’ve partnered up with GoCardless.
Direct Debit membership options
We are currently offering one type of direct debit membership:-
TIARA Direct Debit
£60 per month for unlimited classes
Please Click Here to read full details on the above pass options
How does it work?
1. You can sign up at anytime of the month and you will be charged a one off payment based on the option you choose prorated for the remainder of that month
2. On the first business day of the next month you will be emailed by GoCardless with the amount and the approximate date of debit (usually two-three business days)
3. However, if you sign up in the last three days of the month, you will be debited the pro rata rate for those days and your first monthly payment may take a week to be debited. GoCardless will ALWAYS notify you via email the amount and approximate date of debit for each transaction.
4. If you want to stop your direct debit, you need to let us know by the 5th of the month. The payment you have made at the beginning of that month will be your last payment
5. If you stop your direct debit and want to reinstate it within three calendar months, there is a £25 admin fee added to your first payment.
6. You can upgrade and downgrade your Direct Debit pass, but this must also be done by the 5thof the month
7. There is a minimum direct debit sign up of two months.
How to sign up
1. Click the direct debit button below. This will automatically set you up on that plan when you register your details with our Direct Debit company GoCardless.
2. You will be redirected to our section of the GoCardless website where you complete your personal details (including your bank details). FFAP will not have access to your banking information.
3. You will be emailed confirmation of your registration, confirmation of your subscription as well as information regarding the prorata amount to be debited and given three (3) days notice.
TIARA Direct Debit – £60 per month for unlimited classes on Wandsworth Common.