This weather is AMAZING!!!!!! After my chilled out day yesterday, I knuckled down today but hit a bit of a wall yesterday afternoon, so I stopped working at 4pm and tried to relax as much as I could. I ended up climbing into bed before 8pm and I can't tell you how nice that was!
I have a crazy today (but luckily all outside!) and I am going to chill and have a tidy up tonight. Apart from my bootcamp and FFAF tomorrow, I have the day off, a massage booked and am going to chill out as much as possible.
Here is what I ate / drank yesterday:
- 505am Alarm off, had a coffee, had a bath, checked emails
- 545am Banana in the car on way to bootcamp
- 730am carrot, apple, lemon & spinach juice
- 830am 1 x toasted rye bread with peanut butter
- 1030am Had a peppermint tea
- 1230pm had a chicken ceasar salad made at home with organic boiled chicken breasts, beef tomatoes, romaine lettuce, pine nuts and a taste the difference full fat ceasar dressing with some olive oil. Was SO nice!
- 230pm I was VERY naughty and had a small latte, was getting a little tired and had a lot of work to do!
- 530 Had baked fish in parsley sauce with organic brown rice and lightly steamed spinach – was really nice.
- 730pm had an Epsom salts bath
- 750pm Climbed into bed
- 815am Had an out of body experience with a packet of mini eggs whilst watching Glee :o)
- 9pm Bed and asleep in 5 mins.
Have a great weekend everyone!